sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2009

West-Yorkshire-way

There's a bottle swimming like a swan would swim in the sea
Der plastic bottle is coming, leaning towards me
would you like to spend some time alone?

The river keeps on rivering whilst I watch it
falling b(l)ack and red in the moonlight
and I, moonlit knight, I sit in a walnut tree expecting the sunrise

being earnest, I should not be writing right(ing) now; for I should be detailing within 5 lines what really is just tidal wavesound. I'm awful. pity me. just go away. I don't have to let you know it's over when it's over (couldn't you see it was already over three lines ago? this' just being writ so I don't loosen my british) final

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Wankenism. That's thy name.

Anônimo disse...

yesh, yesh, very goood my friend.
Teeeeeeeerooo

Anônimo disse...

Ah, quite the liretare perumbulant you are.

Although, i guess you have not missed the point, which is the importance of being earnest